Sunday, March 20, 2016

Day 39


Today I will be sharing my own  "Kid Version" of the  Passover Meal with my Sunday School kids! O.K.,  I REALLY stretched my brain on this one! LOL! I want the kids to know about the Seder Meal and decided that they needed to TASTE it. But, I couldn't take Lamb Shank/ a roasted egg and horseradish so I "improvised"! (Plus, I know they would scream and say "gross!" to most of the items on the plate!) . Now,see if you they will like what I am sharing with the kids today!!!!....FYI, I'll try to remember to take my camera and get them tasting their delicious Passover Meal!

Here's a few pix of what I'm taking today!

I'm going to let the kids also draw the foods on their plates (each item)!

Tiny spoons to taste (that's all they will want to do with the horseradish! LOL)

I can't wait to hear them squeal about this ! ("GROSS!")

Get it? LAMB (of God).Each kid will get a small piece of the cross to nibble on (does that sound bad?)

figured I'd better use the fake stuff. Grape Juice. (like the Methodists do. LOL)

 Tasting cups!


This is my FAV! HAHAHAHA! Marshmallow eggs vs. roasted ones!

Used my head on this one, too!


I just can't wait to do this today!
 #passover #SederMeal #dowhatyougottado2teach #marshmalloweggs #chocolatecrosses #Jesuswouldloveit #carrythecross #justdontnibbleonit

No comments: