Saturday, February 27, 2016

Day17 Lenten Journey

I almost didn't get posted today! It's almost 9:00 P.M. and we (as in all the Cullens/Big T/GranJan) have been going since before 6:00 A.M. ! Today was Ella Kate's 3rd b'day party! It was the perfect party. After making over , well, I'm not going to say HOW many pictures (LOL), let's say, I made quite a few! Because I am exhausted and everyone else is already "sawing logs" after our BUSY/FUN b'day party, I am  making this short. But, just so thankful to God to be able to see ALL NINE of our beautiful grandbabies today! I'll post more about the day next week but let me say it was fantastic! BEAUTIFUL Alabama weather today---the kids played out barefoot all day --couldn't have been more perfect weather/ the kids were awesome/it was perfect! SO MUCH FUN!

One more IMPORTANT note! LILY made CHEER-LEADER! YIPPEEEEE! she was so excited !


So, here's a couple of shots of our day with many more in the next few days!


Tonight we put Ella Kate to bed (TOTALLY exhausted) as a precious little 2 year old but tomorrow morning, she will awaken as a BIG GIRL! THREE YEARS OLD!

More tomorrow. This GranJan is exhausted.


#Lentenjourney #thankingGod4ourbabies #perfectlyawesomeday #GodisSOgood

No comments: