Sunday, January 16, 2011

Project 365...a little over the top!

I knew it would happen! I would be busy for a couple of days and get behind on blogging/making my pix for 365 and everything else! LOL! So, I just made TONS MORE!!!!  I have made pix every day, just had to load them in the right places. Did I take on too much doing "Project 365"? Maybe it will end up being "Project 31" (Just January! )!!! We'll see.....


Had a fun week-end!! Powell came over Friday afternoon to spend the night with me! Since Big T was gone, I didn't want to spend a FRY-day night alone, so my little buddy came!!! I figured he might need a playmate so who , but Princess Daisy, would better fit the bill? As before mentioned, Powell was our "preemie" who came about 7 weeks early. He was due 7 weeks after Daisy but guess what? He came FIRST! I had a preemie at St. Vincent's in the NICU and the little chubbette, Daisy at the same time!! Powell was born Dec. 4 (right before midnight, JUST MISSING, Daddy's b'day by a mere few minutes!) and Daisy was born 6 days later , also at St. Vincent's! It was a hoot running back and forth to the nursery's!!!! So, indeed, they are perfect playmates b/c they are exactly the same ages!!!! And, are NOW the same size!


 As for what we did when they were here? that age doesn't need to be entertained ! They just PLAY! So, I just followed along in the shadows and I just snapped a gazillion pix!!!! SOOOO, since it would be to hard to have just one,I can't choose  so I am putting several !(sorry, that's a grandma for you!)! All our grands are SO USED to my camera , that they don't even notice me snapping away. THEY THINK THE CAMERA IS PART OF GRANJAN'S FACE!~!!! HAHAHA.. Rachel told me that Powell loved puzzles, so I brought out some that the grands play with. Like the kind where there is one piece for each subject? you know the wooden ones where they have like 8 places for 8 pieces? Like what most 3 year olds do? Well, in he walks with a 30 piece puzzle. Ummm, if that's not enough, the kid worked the whole entire thing in about 5 minutes! (and Charles says he puts together a 60 piece one at home!) I ALMOST FLIPPED OUT! Hence, the pix of him working the puzzle!!!! I detest (well, detest is a strong word, but I strongly DISLIKE bragging grandmothers---I mean, come on! Everyone has smart and cute grands!) but I do think that's pretty darn good for a 3 year old. I know, its ANNOYING to hear them!!! If you're one, don't make me get in a grand-kid shoot out with you! HAHAHAHA!!! Mark, set, draw your cameras! And your statistic sheets! LOL! Seriously, that is one of my pet peeves and sorry to make you gag on that tidbit. Just give me this one, ok?  and I know the photos are beyond obnoxious as well! Well, at least I don't load them into people's emails anymore! LOL 


Kelley dropped by for a visit as well---enjoyed her coming  too. Had a really fun time with all!!!! ..THey were so cute and played so good! I just loved being with them!!!!!!! ***OH! Lest I forget! The HIGHLIGHT of the night for the 2 little 3 year olds, was having an iChat with Jon/Katie!!!! yes, Aunt Cutie, and ESPECIALLY Uncle JonJon kept those two monkeys entertained for at least an hour on the computer!!! I am going to try and add a couple of videos, one of that! SOOOOO CUTE!!!! They LAUGHED and LAUGHED at Jon! It was adorable!


The next day, Saturday (Jan.15, in case you're reading this later!), my BFF  Bobbie called and said, "GUESS WHAT??? I'm in your neck of the woods and want to come by if you're not busy!" I almost flipped!!!! WHat a great SURPRISE!!! She came over in the early afternoon and we hung out together for the first time in SOOOO long! We talk EVERY WEEK, but we never SEE each other! SHe lives WAAAY up NORTH in Springville! HAHAHA! you would THINK , since we ARE In the same vicinity that we could meet up but that 45-60 minute distance definitely is a long way most days!!!! I hate it b/c we never see each other so what a GREAT SURPRISE to have her come and not be in a hurry! We loaded her SNOW PIX (yeah, they got TONS!) and we looked at all of them and she also brought the most precious DVD that Shane made her for Christmas of her life in pix! Awesome! She got to play with Powell (and the CUTEST thing EVER was when he was in his playroom and all of the sudden we hear, "MY NEW FRIEND???? Will you come and play with me???" I thought we would both melt!) and then, after he left, we had some banana pudding and THEN we headed over to see Natalie/Brad and kids! Sadly she had to leave after that, but we had SUCH a GREAT time! My head is already thinking about planning a Beach week-end together in the summer!! We just need longer than a few hours. We need at LEAST a week! LOL


Terry is still gone---he called and said things were fine and that the team was arriving (this was yesterday). So, I doubt I'll talk to him anymore until he heads home. It's been a nice, quiet Sunday morning! After having the little ones, the house seems sooo quiet with just me and the Chi! LOL! I plan on working on some scrapbooks AND that "secret" project as well! Keep tuned!


Oh, and Lynda and Ann (DeArman cousins) went to see Mimi on Saturday morning. They had a great time and she was tickled to see them! I would've gone if I hadn't been babysitting, but then, I would've missed Bobbie! At least I saw them a couple of weeks ago during our "COUSIN RITA" night (figure that one out! )!


Great week and tonight I'll make a few more pix but, now, looks like I'm a day behind....hmmm, not surprising! LOL!












































































Have a blessed week, everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved every picture!!!

Konie said...

I LOVED the pics!!!!! AND what!!!!????? You talk to Bobbie EVERY week!!!????? You KNEW that was going to hit a nerve!!!!!ehehehehehehehe BTW Nick and his wife have moved to Nat's neighborhood I believe. Ryan had actuallly reserved a lot when they were opening the neighborhood, but decided not to. WHAT a coincidence that would have been. To have THREE of our kids in the same neighborhood after growing up on the same street:)) small world:)