Monday, January 10, 2011

Ice Ice Baby!

HELLO, ALL! It's a "NO EVENT" today. (was supposed to be a "SNOW EVENT"!). Instead, it's an ICE event!!! The roads are covered in hard ice---so looks like Big T and I will hang together today!!  MADISON, ALABAMA, where Katie/Jon live--another story! SNOW!!!!! I can't wait to see her pictures today!....Here are my pictures from yesterday. I guess I'll be a day behind posting the 365 ones , most days. Too hard to shoot and load in one day. And, yes, still having loading issues into Aperture. *JON I NEED YOUR HELP ..AGAIN!....The pix from yesterday? Kelley's ENGAGEMENT RING from Patrick!!!! He had been looking at rings and finally found one he loved at Zale's so he ordered it and had Kelley go and be sized. They wouldn't let her see it until it was sized and ready! It is beautiful! Also enjoy looking at the pix of us talking to Patrick via SKYPE. He left yesterday for 2 weeks to be on the ship, so Kelley won't be able to talk to him for that time. So glad she got here so she could talk to him on the new computer and show him a video of the little Small Fry. The pix of him looking at his son brought tears to my eyes. The one I super sized? Look at Patrick lookin at the video, and look at Kelley. THAT is the pix of the day, obviously!...ALSO, a picture of Natalie singing at "the Church of Ross Bridge"---interesting, she ended up being the entire PRAISE TEAM yesterday, the guitarist couldn't be there so , instead of panicking, she just lead a capella! It was awesome! At the end, the guitarist made it back.......so, that's it!!!! Today we're stuck home but I will have some pix! 





















Oh! and Roll Ducks Roll! BAHAHAHAHAHA

2 comments:

Konie said...

Oh you....with the last comment!!! :) It is BEAUTIFUL here today......still snowing!!!!! LOTS of it:)) Patrick looks so happy and handsome in the skype pics!!! Thanks for sharing. Beautiful ring too:))))))) And baby!!! I'm going to put your blog on dad's computer:))) I don't think they comment...just learning to read blogs, but he'll read each night:)) love you!

JaniceFry said...

That brought tears to my eyes! Your daddy! OH HOW I LOVE HIM!!! AND your mom! They are soooo precious! My other mom/dad!!! PLEASE give them hugs for me!!!!!!! ....Pat will love your comment too :)..P.S. the Go Ducks was for you, of course. LOL