Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Double Blessing!





































Today my PROJECT 365 are pictures of , not one, but TWO precious little blessings!!!!!! Since, I couldn't pick just one, for the blog, I'm loading a lot of them!!!!! These twins, Aaron and Abigail , are the grandchildren of a friend of mine from high school. We re-connected when she and her husband , moved to Hoover. We have enjoyed having lunch and meeting each other's children/grandchildren. And what a wonderful surprise when her daughter had those twins last summer! I have enjoyed having the privilege to make their pictures a few times.

What a joy to spend the morning with them today! It's hard for Stacey to take them many places yet so I was honored when she asked if they could drop by! And the reason? !  Would you believe that she made me a THREE LAYER Chocolate CAKE with peanut butter frosting??????It is absolutely DELICIOUS and what a surprise!!! FOR ME?!?!?! And, the "icing on the cake" (no pun intended!) she brought the babies (and their grandmother, KK) over for a visit, too! I put a big quilt down on the  floor with some baby toys and we watched them grin and smile and roll and play and sit! Yes, they are learning to sit up! Time goes so fast! It brought tears to my eyes because they were so wanted and are so loved and so cherished. What lucky babies to have such loving parents, grandparents and aunts and uncles!!!They are truly little blessings of joy (and I feel like they are my little grandbabies too!!!!!) Truly they are SO SO SO PRECIOUS!!!!Babies. I truly feel like when I am with a baby that I have been close the the breath of God......
 "Let the little children come unto Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven". Matthew 19:13

No comments: