Sunday, January 23, 2011

Heading to Madison Town!

I'm fixing to leave to go to Madison, Ala for a few days! I'm excited b/c Katie and I are going to work in the nursery and just enjoy getting Carter's room ready!!!! It's supposed to SNOW and I really hope it does! We mainly got ice here, not good snow, so I would like to SEE some falling ! LOL!


Katie and Jon kept the Horne Kiddos this week-end while Nat/Brad went to Biloxi, MIss. with some friends. The kids were great!!!! 


More later, Jon and Katie are on the way here (from Nat's)and then we're heading North! I'll add the photos tonight b/c I just disconnected my external hard drive with the photos in it!


Come and check back on the blog this week! I'll be adding pix of the nursery/ snow (maybe!) and just hanging around in Madison!


C U LAT8-er~!