Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday/Monday...

It's a Monday , I almost said MORNING, but it is already early afternoon! YIKES! Where do the hours go? I was planning on going to see Mimi today but by the time I started washing/cleaning , I looked at the clock and by the time I drove the 30 miles to see her, she'd be leaving for lunch! Then, after her lunch, she takes a NAP! Then after her NAP, it's too late b/c I hit the I-459 traffic! ARGHHHH!!!! So, I'll try again tomorrow....!  (This is when I wished she was around the corner, but "it is what it is" and no changing it now!). Wish she lived in Hoover, tho!  :(


I have been wrapping some GIFTS this week! Yeah, I know, Christmas is over but Natalie's birthday is around the corner! Jan.22!!! So, did that---washed some clothes--talked on the phone- and in between trying to make some Valentine Cards for Etsy. Sold some so I really need to make some more! I swear, if I had thought,  when all my chick-a-dees were under our roof that I STILL ran out of hours in the day I would've gone>>>>"HUH?!" B/C I truly thought, once the last Small Fry flew outta this nest I'd have all this TIME to do all these things I wanted to do! WRONG-O/PONG-O!!!! STILL never enough time in the day for me!!!! Now I will say I was a bit bored yesterday afternoon b/c when Big T is home we just watch golf and nap  and read the paper on Sundays after church! Wasn't ABOUT to turn on the golf channel !NO WAY! But, the paper was never even opened and so I just spun around on my wheels playing on the computer! And thinking about the team in Jamaica and hoping they are having a great trip!  And then, wasn't bored long b/c Kemp and Daisy came to stay while Nat/Brad went to a friend's house for dinner. SO, the evening ended up being busy too!


Now I'm fixing to go upstairs and play around with some scrapbooks and this "secret project" I am working on. It won't be a secret long b/c I just made pix of it! LOL! But I still have lots to do up there. LOVE LOVE LOVE to get up there and work, but some days I just have to kick my own booty up the stairs. BTW,. I just took a CREATIVE PILL (aka sweet tea!) and I'm fired up and ready to go. In a minute. After I check FB. And my Etsy store and unload the washer. and and and!....maybe I'll get up there before dark!


Hope you had a great day you Monday peeps!

Here is Yesterday's "365" (Kemp and Daisy) and todays, too! YAY! I'm caught up!
My refrigerator pix! I usually DON'T put pix on there b/c I think it looks messy but I still have some up since Christmas!

Kemp and Daisy having Grill cheese sandwiches and Chicken noodle soup (SPONGEBOB SOUP!) here last night!

No comments: