Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fruitbasket turnover!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/amycrews/mystory




"Fruitbasket Turnover"
Tried to think of a title today but that's about the only one I could come up with! HAHA! BTW, for those of yall that are A.D.D. like me, that reminds me of being a kid---FRUITBASKET TURNOVER. I loved/hated the game. Yes, I always liked to WIN! HAHAHAH...Ok, what's up? First of all some updates on 2 of Katie's friends. Katie , who lost her baby Feb.7--- as before metntioned,Katie met her for lunch last week and it was good, I think , for both of them to see each other for a  little while. She keeps in touch with her via FB and chats and she is doing as well as can be expected during her grieving time....Another friend of Katie (and Jon's), AMY CREWS, is not doing as well. She has a CaringBridge acct that I will the link for so that you can lift her up in prayer. I will let you read all about her. It would take too long for me to write it all but in a nutshell---she had CF diagnosed as an infant and at age 17, had a double lung transplant and a whole new life. Has done wonderfully---went to college and is now a pediatric nurse. Feb. 19th a sudden fever came up and she had strep and is in serious condition at UAB. PLEASE keep Amy in your prayers. What a fighter!!! All her LIFE she has fought battles. Her mom/sister/step dad/David are spending most of their time by her side. She is still in ICU and has had one good day where she was off the vent but is now back on it. Read her story. And the comments. You will be amazed how God is working and you will also be reminded, like me, life is fragile. And Pray. Please.


Here are some pix of some of the gorgeous beginnings of Spring. Brings to mind that God DOES send new life even in the midst of pain and sorrow. As if He is saying to us, "I know. I understand and here is my Promise, that I am with you". I hope Amy's family/Amy /Katie can be comforted by that.


Also, a couple of pix I have made in my fruitbasket  of photos today!!!!! I found an old SD card in a camera that were made about 3 years ago on an old camera of Katie's! Love finding things like that! A real SERENDIPITY! Of Wiggles as a puppy/me and Mimi/ Kemp and Daisy/Michael and Lily at the beach! I had taken Mimi one of my scrapbooks to share with her that day. Then, found a few of Katie as a newborn, I wanted her to see the MASSIVE amount of hair she had! LOL! AND A GREAT pix of me 8 months pregnant with my walker and my 2 broken ankles. And then, some new ones of the growing belly. Enjoy my fruitbasket turnover of pix!





























Blessings, friends. May you see GOD in the beauty around you today. Trees/flowers/new babies/the cashier at WalMart/the man who tends your yard/store cashier/nurse/child. You never know. Could be an angel.
Hebrews 13:2

1 comment:

Konie said...

Thanks Janice:) loved the pics:)