Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A little behind....

I'm home only to leave again! Yesterday Terry called and said, "I've booked us a trip to Cancun for our anniversary"! I about flipped out and I asked what day we were leaving and he said, "FRIDAY"!!!!! WHOA! THIS Friday??? YES INDEED!!! (Our anniversary is actually Feb. 13th but b/c of Valentines week-end things around that date ALWAYS are booked). That's fine with me, ready to go NOW!!! LOL!!! We're leaving early FRYday morning and be back on Tuesday night.  5 DAYS AWAY! YIPPEEEE......


Of COURSE I am behind posting pix from PROJECT 365. I've made them, but haven't posted them. So, here, I'll try and "catch up"! LOL! Here's a few I made in the past few days. Leaving Katie's with the dogs READY TO GO and some of approaching the 'Ham. When we got home (after a horrible ride home---dogs got carsick and we sat on I-65 for an hour without MOVING, we arrived home to find Laura had made Carter a quilt and left it on Katie's bed. HOW PRECIOUS!!!! What a keepsake for Carter
...More to come later. Gotta meet Kelley at the mall for lunch and see how little Ryder is doing!










2 comments:

Konie said...

That quilt made me want to CRY!!! Sweet Laura.....what a special keepsake! Will you ask Laura is she does T Shirt quilts???? I want to do them for all my kiddos and have planned on this for years but gotta find someone who does this. Have fun in CANCUN!!!!!!

JaniceFry said...

Konie, I'll ask her!!!! I bet she could!....We had a BLAST in Cancun....hugs