Saturday, February 19, 2011

Knick Nat Designs are gearing up for the big event...

From around 11 till this morning I was pain free. TWINGES of pain started back after awakening but I am having a positive attitude and hoping that once I take my meds after while, that they will work. I DON'T want to have to have Physical Therapy and I certainly don't want an MRI! So, I'm doing my exercises (forgot how do do one of them, making one up! LOL)....Onto better things! Jon and Katie are coming in today! YAY! With Big T gone, makes the day go MUCH faster! They have plans tonight and then, tomorrow, I am riding back with them for the day/night. I am going with her to let her pick out her gift from her dad and I for baby Carter in POSH MOMMY, the ADORABLE shop in Madison. It will be a surprise for Kemp but we are taking him with us! He has "school-itis" and we are taking him for the night, too. He LOVES his JonJon and maybe it will give him a break from school for a day. Next year, when he gets in BIG FIRST GRADE,  we won't be able to just take him when we want to ! WAAA! So, while we can, he is going. We'll be back Monday afternoon, so that he won't miss but a day. Then, Katie will be here for another day and back home for her doctor's visit. We cram lots into the days she is here now b/c soon she will be HAVING A BABY and won't be able to just come home at will! 


Terry is in Palm Springs playing golf until next Wed. Funny, the temps there have been the same as ours! Seventies! Talked to him last night---he is worried about my shoulder too but , really, it's just an odd freak thing that happened and I feel confident that , "this too shall pass". I can tell you ONE THING! I will be MORE than careful lifting things from now on---I could kick myself for being lazy last Tuesday and trying to carry about 15 bags in at once! ARGHHH! Enough on THAT. I am beginning to sound like a constant complainer and I hate to hear people do that. Although I have more sympathy in that realm now! LOL

Here are a few pix of what I can do with one arm (THANKFULLY, I have my RIGHT arm that is FINE so I can do most everything)---I have helped Natalie make some earrings! She is getting ready for COTTONTAILS  at the JCC (like Christmas VIllage but the Spring version and actually my FAVORITE craft show!). I have a better understanding of how many steps it takes to make them. Katie and I helped her once before, but I had Katie helping. This time it was just me. (I brought the stuff here and worked on them here, perfect timing b/c Big T is gone and I can keep the island a big ole mess! LOL).  I am so proud of Nat/Brad (yes, BRAD is a HUGE part of this, he does the hard part---putting them together! It's NOT that easy either!) for having this extra income coming in that ALL GIRLS  JUST LOVE!!!!  The earrings are gorgeous and there are sizes for everyone! As I was working on them, I was thinking, I need this pair! NO, THIS PAIR and on and on! LOL...She has tons of beautiful CROSS EARRINGS for EASTER, make sure you don't miss those. They FLY OFF THE SHELVES!
 Go check them out at COTTONTAILS!





2 comments:

Konie said...

Just catching up on ALL your updates from the past few days. Had ALL of Ken's family in and much celebrating with extended family as well for Ken's birthday:) Remember....I KNOW have a bigger family than YOURS!!!!!:):) So sorry about your shoulder. Mine did that once and it was very aggravating. I didn't get a shot or medicine....but with time, it settled down. Night time was WORSE....no way to get comfortable in the bed. ALSO...can't believe you saved so many clothes! COOL!!!! I need to seperate all I've saved as well....to see what I have. Pretty earrings! I was wondering if Nat was still doing them:)) Let's get together soon!!!

Konie said...

p.s. NOW not "KNOW" :))