Thursday, October 20, 2011

"we're going....WHERE?!"




























I lied. Not intentionally, really! I said I wouldn't post any more pix until we got back, but since BRAD couldn't wait till tomorrow to tell Kemp/Daisy, we went ahead and told them, soooooo, I just HAD to post these pix! LOL!!!! Katie printed out a note for Kemp to read aloud and , as you can see, it was so cute when he realized we were REALLY going to WDW! And he was so sweet when we said, "AND going to see Kelley and Ryder, too!" And he said, 'YIPEE!" ...Wish I had shot some pix of us trying to pack the car!!!!!!!! With 2 booster seats and Carter's seat, you MIGHT say we are going to be like sardines! I had to actually UN-pack my suitcase and put my stuff in a smaller duffle size one we could squash in the back. It's going to be tough, but I think we can get it all in!!!..I also couldn't wait so I gave Natalie her mask! She FREAKED about it, I knew she would! LOL! She doesn't want it to get messed up so she wants to leave it here and wear it on Halloween night in her neighborhood ! HAHA! It was a blast telling Kemp and Daisy  and watching their expressions!!!!! What a fun night and looking so forward, to yes, even being like a sardine in the car with all the Hornes/Katie and Carter for the next few days! This IS my last entry till we get back! Honest Injun! LOL!

No comments: