Tuesday, October 4, 2011

a peek into my craft room and latest projects !


 Want a peek in my CRAFT ROOM ? (well, Craft room # 1! I have 2! ). WARNING: It's messy up there!!!! LOL!!!! I've had some fun making some new things. Yes, I'm still making the Disney albums/autograph books and Scavenger albums, too! But,Remember a while back I said I was working on a "Secret" project? Well, I've been working on it for quite awhile but it's still not ready yet. My first picture that I posted  you can get a "hint"! ...Some of the  other pix are of some things I have on Etsy!  (as well as my messy craft table! LOL).Go check them out! I have a Scavenger Mickey Album for the kiddos!!!! (www.etsy.com) When you get to the main pageof Etsy, go to the bar that drops down and highlight "sellers". Then , type in  Sweetsouthernbelle  . There you will see my Disney books I'm selling. I sell them all the time and love it! I love making them more than the little bit of money I make. I could never put a price tag on the hours spent making pages or the fun I have making them! If you're going to Disney  World or have some pictures lying around that need a home, check out my albums! :)


















No comments: