Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oh the wonderful>>>Beach Trip

 Last Thursday, Oct. 6, we left for Rosemary Beach. Judy and Robbie (sis/brother-in-law) spent the week-end with us.  My throat is still hoarse from talking/laughing so much! We had a wonderful time! We ate out/went to the beach but mostly hung out at the most beautiful Beach House I've ever stayed in! It was phenomenal! Gorgeous! Our own private pool and gorgeous backyard where we spent a lot of time playing MEXICAN TRAIN! Terry and I had never played before---we were the "newbies" and guess what? DAY ONE, JAN FRY won it all! LOL!!!!!! (the next day, Robbie took it all!). Robbie had his 73rd birthday on Sunday. He's the youngest looking 73 year old I've ever seen!
 Had a wonderful week-end and the only bad thing about the week-end was it had to end!

*next week-end I'm going somewhere else! I will be posting about that soon....:)






























1 comment:

Konie said...

I was not far down the road from you!!! I took Abby's 2 little girls while they were moving into a house here in Dothan. Glad I didn't know though.....cause we would have hated to interrupt your time with family:))))) Looks like ya'll had a blast!!:))