Saturday, October 15, 2011

Heading to Orlando !














































Next week we are heading to Orlando! First and foremost, to see Kelley and Ryder!!! They are at her mom/dad's house there, visiting. Since it's closer than San Diego , and within driving distance, we decided we would go. "WE" is Nat/Brad/Kemp/Daisy/Katie/Carter/GranJan! Terry will be in Jamaica and since Jon just got back from Switzerland, he has to stay behind!!! We are driving down like the Clampets! LOL! I, as GRANNY, probably need to sit on the roof! HA!!!! ...As one who could always "fly by the seat of my pants', I consider it a big ole fun adventure! Plus, I cannot WAIT to smother Ryder with lots of kisses!!! Kemp's birthday is Nov.12th, so Brad and Nat thought it would be SOOO much fun to SURPRISE Kemp and take him to the "Not So Scary Halloween Party".  IN FACT, they are not telling the kids UNTIL WE START TO LEAVE!!!! (yes, I have my video camera ready!).We went  to the "Not so scary Halloween Party"last year and had a ball! It never cancels so if it rains (again!) we'll be prepared. Last year, it rained on the way but stopped in time for the parades, etc. We LOVED it. It was our favorite thing to do! The Villains are hilarious, walking around and the parade is GREAT! (I pushed Kemp over about 10 people to be in front! HA!). So, it will be a blast to see it all again. Daisy is getting a PRINCESS make-over like Lily did last year! I can't wait to see the Fairy Godmother again work her magic on Daisy! Believe it or not, Daisy is going to wear KATIE'S old Halloween costume. Little Mermaid! I bought it years ago at the Disney Store and it is still ADORABLE and fits her perfectly! (they wear  costumes to the Halloween party). ....Of course, it will be great seeing Kelley/Ryder and hopefully, since her family's house is close, she can hang with us a lot of the time! I can't wait!!! Here are a few pix from last year's "Not so scary Halloween Party" AND some of Lily getting her "do" at the Bippidity Boppidity Boutique (or however you spell it!)! I sure am glad I have grand-kids to be able to have an excuse for going to Disney World! LOLOLOLOL!

No comments: