Monday, April 18, 2011

Carter---first pix

We have had so much fun with our new baby boy! That little angel is so precious and photogenic!!! He made his VERY FIRST TRIP to Birmingham this past week-end and he got to meet Ashley (Brad's Mum, here from Australia) to to a BABY SHOWER for his cousin, Ryder (who is coming soon!) as well as meet  his 96 year old great grandmother!!! (the ones with Mimi, I'll add later. For some strange reason , it takes a few days for them to show up in my files!). Carter is doing fantastic--he is nursing like a champ and Katie is calm and collected! I guess that's a perk from being around her nieces and nephews. It seems Carter might be a very calm baby---seems to have his daddy's "laid back" personality!).... Here's a few pix to see how Carter is growing and changing already!!!!!

*Shower pictures to follow later......:)
P.S. BTW, I'm holding my adorable little Kookaburra pin that David, Ashley's husband, sent me in the bottom pix!


























1 comment:

Konie said...

AAAWWWWWW so cute!! I think he looks like Jon! What does Jon's mom think??? And has Katie's dimples:)))))