Saturday, March 10, 2012

A peek into my craft room and latest projects !

When I need some stress relievers, I retreat to my CRAFT ROOM. While I am not gifted in any way in regards to art, I can take fairly good pix sometimes so  I have, for awhile now, been making cards using some of the pictures I make and sell, surprisingly quite a few on Etsy! enough $$$ for me to be able to turn the money around and buy things for others! It works out quite well! LOL!!!!  I also have a big stock of stamps so I am trying to utilize them more as well as use , as I mentioned, some of my photos. I even used the babies on cards!   My biggest sellers continue to be Disney World Albums! Everyone wants to go and take an autograph book or bring home the pictures and stick them in an album!!!
  Here's a few samples of what I've been doing the past couple of days. If you ever want to see my shop go to www.etsy.com. The name of my shop is "sweetsouthernbelle"  (all one word). Not pushing my shop, at ALL, just have had a lot of folks ask me the name of it so thought I'd pass it on.  In fact, if there's something you want, just email me directly!
Nothing makes me happier than puttering around with ink on my hands/praise music going and paper pieces on the floor! 














No comments: