Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mimi update :)

Psalm 37:25&26
"I have been young, and now am old;...He is ever merciful, and lends;
And his descendants are blessed".


Mimi was doing better today!!!! It was Dean's b'day and so after lunch at Judy's, Dean and I went by to see her. She was almost like her old self! FUNNY/laughing/smiling! So unlike how she was over the week-end! I'm sure that she will still have some bad days, but TODAY was a GOOD DAY. See for yourself! She even made some "funny faces" for me! LOL!..>Thanks for the prayers. At 97, she is still making us laugh. Hope I'll be the same way.
She couldn't believe she forgot it was Dean's birthday!


She loves her cards!

Her sassy face

Her SWEET face

Her SILLY/FUNNY face! (She said, "I want to make a funny face!")

Have no clue what's she doing here lol

Like the hospital, the nurses at East Glen are wonderful (and FUNNY!)!

I think  my mother is gorgeous. Even at 97.

No comments: