Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Still behind

 Talking to her niece, Virginia 

 The nurses were AMAZING!

Make up and a SMILE does wonders!

Big T and Mimi


Add caption

East Glen, her new home for awhile

She is in that ambulance

Judy taking her in some clothes!
Hello, everyone! Thanks for all the calls/emails and cards about MIMI! I  have been out to Trussville every day for a week and by the time I return I  pretty much cook/clean up and CRASH! I apologize for stopping in the middle of the study but I will get back. Since we got Mimi in East Glen for rehab, I won't be going every day. However, yesterday was her first day there and I am going today to help my sister get her some things from Elmcroft (her Assisted Living home) to take to East Glen (Nursing Home). we are trying to use the term, "REHAB CENTER" vs. Nursing Home. She asked , about 5 minutes after arriving, "How much longer do I have to stay here????" so, yes, it's going to be an adjustment. She went there in '07 and was soooo ready to get back "home" and she did her rehab and was OUT! However, that was when she was "just" 92 vs. 97! So, it's going to be harder for her to do the rehab. Please keep her in your prayers! Here's a few more pix from the past week....hugs

No comments: