Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Project 365...week 2

Here are my photos from week 2. I am trying to do some different things this year--it's kind of fun to try and think of different ways to make photos!!! Some days easier than others! HAHA! Of course, last week, several were dedicated to the NATIONAL CHAMPIONS (ALABAMA!)---now back to the drawing board and working on some new ideas!...Also working on a big Disney album for an Etsy customer. She wants a Disney Cruise Album plus 20 extra pages for a Disney cruise she went on before! Talk about trying to tap into my creativity bank! WHEW! I am almost finished and when I am, I will post some of the pix. Of course, if you have any ideas, please send them to me! My brain is fried mouse meat!  Also,It would be better to post pix of the album when the customer's pix are in it , tho! But, I never get to see that! Just sayin'! LOL..
* OK, here's "preachy" time: During the kind of mundane boring January days, remember that Jesus' mercies and comfort are new every day. Sometimes in the day to day stuff we forget that. I know I do, anyway. I have been following some blogs that really put that into perspective for me. YES, I love ALABAMA FOOTBALL. ANd Monday was the night to celebrate their AMAZING season. But, it is just football. And, yes, making Disney albums are fun b/c I get to go on a Cruise or to the Park every day! (well, thro photos and scrapbooks!). But, there is a lot of hurting/sickness/pain and sadness out there. There are peeps who don't know the HEALER/COMFORTER/SAVIOR.There are a lot of people out there that need to know our God is a God of mercy and comfort. And sometimes the only way they can feel that comfort or experience that mercy is by being His hands and feet. (preaching to the choir). HOW do we do that?  You don't have to pound it into people, folks. Not to step on to toes, but for me, it's by putting your "4 spiritual laws" into your pocket and  instead use your hands to comfort/serve and hug. Maybe I'm too "Methodist" but  one of the ways our "METHOD" teaches of spreading the gospel is by actions, not words. I love the saying that says something like, "be the hands and feet of Jesus. And use words when only absolutely necessary". Amen and amen.
Hugs
SOOO excited about the game last Monday!!!! RTR!!! (made this during the day--notice the ornamental iron? From Daddy and soooo like New Orleans! 
We won! We won! We are truly NUMBER ONE!!!!! 
 I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!! Look at the sunrise! WOW!
 HAHAHA! See my little NESTING DOLLS? Too bad I forgot the little dog! Found it inside of the little sister! 
 Love my pig! He heralds in all the Fry Happenings! LOL
 ADDED this pix! Making RED BEANS AND RICE! NICE!
 Katie came home (and Jon and Carter! HAHA) for the BABY SHOWER for Laura this week-end. we made a diaper cake and she made some adorable things on her Cricket. Here we are taking a break from making stuff and making each other's pix! LOL
 I DIDN'T make this pix (um, well, obviously!). Katie did but I love it of me and my gal.
I thought this was too cool. I love my old piano stool that Daddy refinished for me. It will always be special because of that!
* Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort.." 2 Corinthians 1:3