Thursday, January 5, 2012

Project 365.. and it begins all over again!

I am now addicted to Project 365. I did it a whole year, now every day I am thinking, WHAT  PICTURE WOULD SUM UP BEST MY DAY TODAY ?   I feel like I am leaving a diary of my life AS I SEE IT. Terry asked me, "What are you going to do with those pictures now?" Obviously, he is not  1. sentimental
2. worried about leaving a legacy behind! HAHAHA! I used to keep a diary when I was a teen-ager. EVERY day. My mother writes in her journal. EVERY day! I get it naturally! So, I am excited for starting another year of making pictures to commemorate the year. I might not put them in a regular photo album like last year, I might order the "Project Life" album I found online (although they are OUT of them right now, wonder why?! LOL).Anyway, I might even BLOG a week's worth this year! ....In addition, I am found an organizing idea online for helping eliminate, or lessen, all the paper trail that seems to end up on my island!  I do have a desk, small as it is (it used to be natalie's!), and, it too, was completely covered up with paper stuff/pictures/pens/SD cards/tape/etc! I am TRYING to get that lessened up a bit as well. SOOO, I found the coolest thing online! From, Aby Garvey's  It's a "Family Binder" where you put everything of importance (paper wise) in it. I downloaded the directions and  what supplies I needed and headed to OFFICE DEPOT where I got all the items I needed to make my binder. I AM SO EXCITED! OMG, a  belated Christmas gift to ME! SOOO, I am trying to get off on a good foot this NEW YEAR OF 2012 and become MORE ORGANIZED/SPEND LESS MONEY (ha) and GET THAT ATTIC CLEAN!  OK., OK, a little lofty aspirations! HAHAHAHA


HAPPY NEW YEAR, FRIENDS!!!!!  Come back on SUNDAY and see my first week of Project 365! Until then, I leave you with some pix , random ones, from the holidays. Then, I promise to quit putting Christmas Pix on!(maybe.).




























































4 comments:

Catching up with the Cullens said...

great pictures!!
Excited that we are doing 365! YOu can hold me accountable!!!

Becky Bishop said...

Did Michael find another fingernail in his cake lol! Pics are sooo cute!

JaniceFry said...

No, this time he found a hair. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Catching up with the Cullens said...

Loololollol!!!