Tuesday, April 30, 2019



Tomorrow, or you could say "tonight," ( we are leaving in the wee hours of the morning), we head to Port Morant, Jamaica. Am I ready? Am I every finished until the last second? NO. But, getting there. Surely by the time I fall into bed I will be ready. Then, pop right back up to head to the airport.

Am I nervous? Naw. Excited? yes. The only thing I hate is going thro the airport stuff, but praying that it will be easy. That the Bibles in the suitcase make it there. That all my hours of making embellishments and scriptures and paints and glue  will make it in without spilling over everything! "THEY" always say to think of the worst case scenario and if you go there, just go to Plan B. So what if the Bibles don't make it? What if all the paints spill out ini the suitcase? What if everything gets lost :? What then? Well, I will  just WING IT. I'l talk and talk and talk. But, maybe a better plan B would be to LISTEN. And observe. And zip these chatty lips of mine as I meet a whole group of new friends in the remote area of Port Morant.

As I prepare for the journey I  for SURE  cherish your prayers. That the mission will be for ME, not for the ones we are going to see. That MY eyes will be opened. That MY heart will be strangely warmed.That MY intentions would be honorable and for good. That I won't care a whit about whether or not they "learn" any techniques from ME but that I would learn humbleness and gentleness from THEM. Something I am certainly lacking many days.

So, I will come back after a few days and blow up the blog with pictures and words and emotions. Fair warning.

Blessings to all who visit my jumbled blog of raw emotions. For that is what God is encouraging me to do. BE REAL. BE HONEST. BE OPEN  to any and all things He has planned for this pilgrim girl. Yeah, I know it's not Thanksgiving. Pilgrim, get it? 

Goodbye, Mon. see you soon. 

No comments: