Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Just August....

 We have enjoyed the summer!!!!! For the baby boys---they are both growing by leaps and bounds!!! I hadn't seen Carter since the beach so it was great having them for part of last week thro Mimi's birthday party(pix to come of that SOON!!!!!!!!!). I love it that Kelley rings me up on SKYPE so often to see Ryder!!!! Sometimes it looks like he is staring into the computer looking at me! I like to THINK he knows me via the computer! HA HA! The pictures you see are shot off of the computer via Skype which is why they aren't as clear as the others, of course. But, it won't be long till I will be making pix of my little man , IN PERSON! Kelley and Ryder are coming VERY SOON!!!!!!!.....  Had a fun August and , as I mentioned in the last post, lots of birthdays! Katie's b'day is SUNDAY!!! MY BABY IS GOING TO BE 26 YEARS OLD!!!  How can THAT be?!....Kemp and Lily are back in school and both are very excited and love their teachers! WOW, the summer FLEW by! Kemp called and asked me for some Beach Photos to take to school today for "show and tell". I took by a bunch and Natalie laughed and said "I think he only needs one"! LOL! The pictures of the round baby animals (haha) are from the NURSING ROOM at BuyBuyBaby Store. It's a perfect place for us to run and let Katie nurse Carter when we are out running around!!!! See the shopping never stops! Who says you can't take a baby shopping?! HAHAHAHA....Those pix of  NAT? I made those as she was walking out the door as  she went on a "BIG BROTHER" casting call! LOL!!! Can't you just see her now on that show???  Of course, there were many others but , who KNOWS maybe she will make it and have a shot at winning $250, 000!!!!  Katie and I both get dibs on the $ b/c we gave her some fake interviews and tips! HAHAHAHA!....Mimi's b'day party was amazing. Well, Mimi is pretty amazing! 97 years old and she still keeps everyone laughing and even my FB friends are enamored with her (and most have never met her!)! I have to wait a few days for some reason, for all my pictures to get to where I can load them to Blogger (don't know why!!!!). So, until those pix get in the right place, I'll post some random ones of us having fun this summer! But, stay tuned! You'll want to see my big HUGE family. I believe the best looking family in Alabama! Wait a minute! In the WORLD!!! hahahahaha
























No comments: