Monday, April 4, 2016

We're Easter people!

The Cullen Crew came this week-end and are staying until Tuesday. Trying to get here was something else! one thing after another. They were supposed to come Friday---that didn't work out and then, were coming on Saturday morning. They were supposed to have lunch with Jon's mom/step dad but when he went to get the oil changed, they told him some axle was cracked. (don't ask me, I can't remember what axle it was, lol). They could fix it, but again,made them come in late afternoon on Saturday. They missed their lunch with his mom. (bummer). BUT, they did arrive, finally. And are staying thro tomorrow!







 Before they got here, Terry and I , or I should say TERRY, planted our little garden. Every year we plant tomatoes and peppers and either squash/okra. This year, I started some squash from seeds. I usually don't have a lot of luck doing that, but this time I did! So, squash it is ! Since the circular area we plant in is small-ish, we can't plant as much as I'd like but we still get plenty of tomatoes every year. And GAZILLIONS of peppers. So many last year we couldn't eat a tenth of them! So, less peppers this year and more tomatoes. YAY.











Because we missed seeing them on Easter, the Easter bunny came a week later, here. (E.B. went to their house, but he also comes to GranJan's!). So, they were VERY excited that the E.B. came Saturday night! 








Yesterday,we went to church and afterwards, Aunt NatNat and Daisy came by to spend the afternoon with us. Of course, Ella Kate was in heaven b/c she says "Daisy is my best fwiend".




 Of course I have a gazillion more pix, but I'll save some for tomorrow, lol.....
later. I hear a little 3 year old up already! But, here's a couple more. On our way to church. The kids are excited to have their new Bibles and , as always, kissing on baby brother!




 

No comments: