Thursday, December 29, 2011

One more day !








I know, I know! I haven't posted pix from Christmas yet! But, I will! HOLD YOUR HORSES! (as my daddy used to say!). Christmas was on Dec. 25th AND Dec. 26th for us this year! We did our usual CHRISTMAS with ALMOST everyone---but we were missing 3 very important folks! KELLEY/PATRICK and RYDER!!! BUT, guess what???? Dec. 26th, usually a "let down day" for most folks wasn't! It was the day Kelley/Patrick and Ryder arrived! YAY!!!!!!!!!  Soooo, I have LOTS of pix to post. LOTS AND LOTS! Because I ALSO have great pix from the "Powell Renewal Christmas Party" that was held Dec. 23rd at Charles and Rachel's. It was FANTASTIC!!!!...But, just keep holding those horses because tomorrow is PATRICK'S BIRTHDAY and I am having everyone here tomorrow to celebrate and see them and celebrate Patrick's b'day AND Kelley's (she is a New Year's Baby!) and, TA DA---I can give all 5 kids, and their families their gifts I have mentioned a couple of times----well, they are DONE!!!! Finished! I'll give you a SNEAK PREVIEW and that will have to do until the kids see them first! .......more later! HAPPY NEW YEAR and I'll be back VERY SOON!........*smile*

No comments: