Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Getting ready for Christmas....slowly but surely!

I do so love Christmas! Always have. I remember Mimi telling me that when they would get the Christmas tree they would try to hide it in the basement  (until she was ready to decorate it!) and inevitably I would find it--usually in a bucket of water partially hidden! LOL!!!!! I remember lying on the floor with the newspaper on the floor and cutting out advertisements of the doll I wanted that year! Christmas always meant to me: Surprises/hearing wrapping paper behind closed doors/putting up the tree/our family party with the Powell side of the family where Santa would come!/going to church/being in the Christmas pageant and of course, being with our family. Most of that magic still remains! Only now I add to that the joy of our grandchildren and seeing, once again, the magic of Christmas reflected in their eyes. May YOU get that magic back too this year!


 NOW,See if you can spot the "MAGIC" in the following pictures! :)



















No comments: