Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tomorrow is Sept. 19th. On that day, 38 years ago, (Sept. 19, 1973), Terry and I were blessed with another precious little boy!!!! We named this little fella, MICHAEL BRANDON. He was born without his daddy being in town (!), he came THREE WEEKS EARLY! My DADDY took me to the hospital! What an experience! I was a baby myself and here I was having ANOTHER baby! HAHA!!!! Michael has proven to be one of our greatest joys. I love that boy with all my heart and soul. Here are a few pix (probably I've posted them before!) of my sweet and precious Michael! *these pix are in no order and I didn't scan them, I shot them with my camera from the original which is why some are not too great in the color/sharpness arena! LOL....I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL! You have always had my heart!























































No comments: