Friday, May 24, 2019

videos and pix

Hey,  yall! I'm trying to do too many things at once, (duh, anyone else do that/ LOL). Since I have been asked by several to post a video of Bible Journaling I decided to try my hand at YouTubing it. Of course, it took many tries and the last one cut off before I was finished (Me: TALK TOO MUCH). So, for the next few posts I'll be posting some videos (hopefully better) and some "how to's" for those who have asked me. Some peeps that have asked about it , live out of town so this is the only way I can show it! Bear with me as I work on the videos. Besides the grands getting out of school, there have been recitals/ end of year awards, etc that I've been attending (had to miss a couple but made most of them!) as well as dealing with a dead air conditioner. THANKFULLY, a new unit installing right now!!!! (if you live in the South, I don't need to say more, right?). Anyway, PTL the upstairs unit provided a bit of relief but
looking forward to sleeping tonight in a cool house!!!!! The temps in the 'Ham are supposed to be triple digits next week, so we were very thankful to find an awesome Air Conditioning Company to install our new one! PTL for honest and trustworthy business owners! And SUPER fast ones, too! 

For those who also asked, I am FINALLY well! three weeks it took for this old granny to get back on her feet again. Needless to say, no mission trips for awhile! Instead, I think I'll do CAMP GRANJAN! hahah

Thanks for your interest and for contacting me. I hope to do better videos in the future. I'm just stoked that yall love Bible Journaling! If you don't, that's ok too! God has you doing other things for Him, I'm sure! But this is "my thing" and I love sharing about it and DOING it. (plus, it helps keep me out of the Galleria hahaha)

I still have to finish blogging about Jamaica, too! so stay tuned! 

Blessings and Joy, friends!


MUAH!!!!!!!! (big kiss)

No comments: