Sunday, April 22, 2018

Spring ?!

For the first time since I can remember, (and I can remember back a long time haha), Spring
has been elusive! Usually, here in the South, most certainly in Alabama, we skip Spring completely and Mother Nature sends us right into SUMMER. Not this year! Damp/rainy/cool temps have
been plaguing the gardens of all around here! Covering up blooming flowers, etc. It's driving me
bonkers! Today, while not chilly, still damp and forlorn. Looking forward to going to church for some spiritual sunshine!!!

Here's a few pix from days gone by (since I'm not on Facebook much anymore). Some random pix the past couple of weeks--Jase came by for a visit after a doctor's app't and I GOT TO MEET COACH SABAN at Old Overton last Sunday ! They were sitting RIGHT BEHIND us! Nobody else in the dining room. What are the chances? Of course I was THAT FAN who had to have my pix with him. I told him "I AM your biggest fan!"  RTR! 

Another exciting thing for me, I got a big updated Pantry! No more horrible wire shelving (where everything fell thro, haha) and we had a carpenter make us big wooden shelves. It's awesome! off went the pantry door, too! *YAY*  I am keeping my fingers crossed for a new updated craft room!!!! (by said carpenter!). I had so many old antiques (thanks, Mimi  and garage sales over the years, haha) that finally have a home! WOOT!


Enjoy your SPRING! (whenever it comes!)

























































No comments: