Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Long time/no blog blah

BLOG BLAH!

It's been QUITE awhile! like since summer began! well, here in the 'Ham, summer is still going on and it's November 1! HA HA! Hottest Halloween I can remember in awhile. (today's high will be 88 degrees! !).Katie/Jon/kids came over to "trick or treat" on our street and Katie helped me hand out candy to the gazillions of little monsters!* side note: ran out of candy really early !like right after 7! But, it was fun! Especially having Cullens here for the first time. So thankful they are back in the 'Ham and in our 'hood....

Posting a few new pix from, ahem, a new camera. I have added a couple more cameras to my cache and still loving making photos , despite the fact I'm  anything BUT a good photographer---just someone who loves to document life. (I'm just so proud I've done "Project 365" ---that's a new picture. Every. Single. Day. for a year. OK, so I still have 2 months to go, but so far, I'm doing it....Yes, I'm quite old and gray, (I color well) ,and who knows who will want my cameras/photos/photo albums/blog entries! Probably  NO one. HA! But, that's what I do. And I love it. I try to incorporate my faith into my shooting. Not always, but I hope people can see that my faith/my photography have a common thread. Creation/ family blessings/Joy in Jesus in the everyday.

 No worries, not too much "BLAH BLAH" today---just a bit of eye candy leftover from Halloween!!!! I promise to get back into the swing of blogging (or should I say "Blahing", in my case) soon! In the meantime, I'm posting some pix that show the difference in effects, etc. on our little lake here in Lake Cyrus...Probably uninteresting to most, but , as everyone knows, what I love to do best (even if I'm not that good) : Making MEMORIES! (this sounds more appropriate than making good pix! HAHA....... and trying to give God the glory by thanking Him for giving me something I love to do (creative writing and photography) and do the best I can with the talents He gave me.

Oh, but I do have some goodies coming. Some gorgeous pix from Hawaii coming SOON ;)

 P.S. side note: Beckett walking (he started 2 days ago!) AND some pix from one of my favorite Sanctuaries (correct word use? English peeps?): Riverchase UMC.  I so remember the day it opened ,(the new Sanctuary), and how happy we were. Good memories and many blessings from our former place of worship! Love me some RUMC! :)




































No comments: