Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lovin' Summer!

















































Once again, I'm trying to catch up! LOL! But, no more apologies. This is my life. And I love it! ALWAYS IN THE FAST LANE!!!.....This was a busy week, too. I'll actually go back a week! Last Saturday was my BFF's birthday . THE BIG ONE!!!! yes, Bobbie Jo turned SIXTY!!!!!!!!!!! Time had her a surprise party in Springville at their Lake club house. It was soooo much fun and I cannot believe SHE is 60! (Hey, I have a little while longer! LOL!)! It was great seeing her. We have had the best friendship for the past 45 years! UNREAL!!!! I didn't think we were even 45 years old yet! LOL....Then, on Tuesday, Judy came over and brought my pretty great-nieces to visit! Abbey, Tori and Holli. They wanted to see THE CRAFT ROOM(S) , haha, and we had a fun visit and Judy treated us to lunch at Frontera. I wish they all lived closer---well, Abbey will in the FALL as she starts Samford University then! Maybe she can come visit more as she will be closer to us then! They are so darling and we had a fun time!..Wednesday, I took lunch to visit with Kathy who had knee surgery. We had a fun time catching up. Always love being with her!....Then, on Thursday, I had MISS LILY for the day! WE HAD A SCRAPBOOK MORNING! She is so creative and she started her SUMMER GRANJAN PROJECT! LOL After a morning of swimming and going to JoAnn's Craft store and McDonalds (of course), we went to ROSS BRIDGE and went swimming with Kemp and Lily! FUN!....FRY-day was a REALLY fun day! It was Daisy's Dancing Rehearsal! Since you can't make pictures during the recital, I got to go and make as many as I wanted to on Friday. Natalie video-taped it. It was adorable!!!! Those pictures are PRECIOUS!!! Katie, Jon and Carter arrived last night! We cooked out and sat on the porch and had a nice visit with them, too. (Today --Saturday--they headed to Clanton to visit with Jon's dad/his step sister and step mom(.....Today is Saturday and it is RECITAL DAY ! Since I went on Friday, I opted to keep Kemp today. Also, Charles and Rachel have invited us to dinner for Father's Day Dinner! YAY! Yes , indeed another busy week.......ALSO, Kelley and Ryder are flying out to SAN DIEGO on TUESDAY! FINALLY those 3 will be a little family: TOGETHER. My heart is so full of joy for them but also sad, too. I will miss seeing my youngest beautiful baby boy. ......
 OF COURSE, Some of these are out of ORDER---sorry, I just can't go back and fix it! TOO LAZY!  HAHAHA 
More pix to come of our dinner with Charles and Rachel (and kids) next time!)!






Yes, this is life as I know it. And I wouldn't trade it for anything!


























No comments: