Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Yard is full

The backyard is full and I couldn't be happier! As I watched the little ones play (and fight over toys, lol), my heart almost couldn't contain the joy. You might say that my backyard was as full as my heart! Love that the cousins can visit and love on each other. And give the parents a little break.....OH. THE. JOY.

























P.S. Put our beloved MARY DORSETT on your prayer list. She is the wife of our minister, Lyle Dorsett and she is also our Deacon. She is the heartbeat of our church. She has her finger in every pie there and never stops. Never!  Until last week. She was diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer. That means the cancer is somewhere else but it has also has made it to her lungs. Please keep her in your prayers. Not only is she loved by everyone, she has been a prayer warrior for our family and each week, would say, "Lyle and I are praying for Jon to get a job here!" Well, does that tell you what a prayer warrior she is?!








No comments: