Friday, November 8, 2013

THE MOVE!

Well, it's official! Katie and Jon are now residents of GEORGIA!! Last Friday, Katie/Jon/Carter/Ella Kate AND GranJan drove to Atlanta (Woodstock) from Madison. Good-bye ALABAMA---Hello GEORGIA!!! I rode with Katie and the babes b/c Jon had to stay a bit longer, after the movers left, to make sure everything was spotless. But, guess who got to Woodstock FIRST??? YES ! JON! LOL!!!!! we made the trip in 3 hours---the same time it will take us to travel there and vice versa. ....First of all, LOVE their house!!!!!!!! it is beautiful and big!!!!! AND, best part, BIG FENCED IN BACKYARD for Carter and Wiggles to run around in!!! Beautiful den/kitchen and a playroom, too. 4 bedrooms upstairs including a giant MBR. It's just PERFECT! Soooo happy for them! YES, I'm sad they are further away. YES, I'm afraid the kids will become Georgia fans (LOL). And YES, it takes 3 hours to see my babies. But, I am sooooo thrilled for them that I can't be sad. My heart is so full of happiness for this little family and I know they will find their niche/ a church/ and some wonderful new friends!!!! ....Pictures below are of us packing/Carter's Halloween Party at PlaySchool (he loved his school and his teacher loved him!)/Halloween/The Pumpkin Patch with Ella Kate/leaving Madison (yes, with a few tears!) and going to Woodstock. OH, did I mention Michael/Kadie and Lily came to the new house to help us un-pack? Not only that, they filled up Katie/Jon's refrigerator/freezer/pantry with bags of groceries. Yes. We all cried. Another wonderful thing: Virginia and Kim came to see us! My PRECIOUS cousins! And, joy, Kim lives about 10 minutes away from Katie!!!! HURRAH!!!! What a blessing!!!...Another blessing, one of my friends, daughter, Susanne, lives near Katie, also! She has a little girl, Claire, so there is another friend for Katie! I feel so good knowing Kim and Susanne are nearby!!!! Of course, it was sad to say good-bye but the house was pretty straight (thanks to hard work from M/KD and LILY!) . I got to ride home with Michael/KD and Lily and that was fun too!....Soon, it will be my favorite holiday! THANKSGIVING! And, joy ! we're going to Natalie/Brad's for Thanksgiving this year! ! Excited about that!!!! .....Yes, it's true,  I have the most amazing children in the world and I thank God that they care so much for us and for  each other...At this "thankful"time of year, I do so give many thanks for my children/their spouses and my grandchildren. What a blessing they truly all are.




































































































No comments: