Friday, May 17, 2013

SUMMER BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been giggling since night before last. why??? Because my little DAISY FLOWER decides, while her mommy is busy, to "trim" her bangs. TRIM, SHE DID!!!!!!!! Well, let's just say she BUZZED off her bangs!! We have all been laughing, even her mama, even though her hair looks sooooo bad in front! HAHAHA! I will post pictures of that when I can!!! I saw her last night but forgot, FOR SHAME, my camera. I promise I will post pix of them soon! Had one on FaceBook I made with my camera, but not sure I know how to post that. (WHAT? Me not know how to post something?!?!?!).. GARDEN is planted! Peppers and tomatoes. Some from seeds and some established plants. Growing!.....I have been having a BLAST making , guess what??? NO, not scrapbooks/cards (even though I still make them all the time and sell at least 2 a week on Etsy!), but something else!!!! FAIRY GARDENS!!!! I have made 8 of them now and I can tell the addiction has just begun! ...Lily had her dancing recital last Saturday and , I know it's soooooooooooooo obnoxious when grandmothers do this (and believe me, it annoys me no end when grannies do it) but I DO have to brag on her!!! SO, I won't brag. She can dance!!!!! She is a doll and is the smallest in her group! I will try also to post a video of her hoofing it!!!!!!!! Blakely's dancing recital was a couple of weeks ago and she was adorable, too. Three years old dancers just make you smile!!!! In a few years, she'll be dancing like her cousin, Lily!!!!!....They boys have been playing baseball--for shame but haven't gotten to the games b/c they are always on a day when something is going on. Love me some ball games, too!!!. Big T and I got to visit Powell's Sunday School Class  (as "helpers") and what a joy that was!!!! LOVED that! ..Ryder has been visiting his Mena and Papa in Orlando and getting lots of hugs (I'm jealous!)....Katie/Jon/kids are in Gulf Shores/Fairhope for a wedding so I got to see them before they left..Judy's birthday/Cinco De Mayo was a great night at Old Overton's CKM party!...got a new WINE CABINET and, thanks to Brad, we got it put together! WHOO HOO! the wine is finally off the dining room table/floor/everywhere!!!...whew, that's about it. SO FAR! Always busy and I'm sure the summer will be fun and full of laughter! BRING IT ON!!!
P.S. did I mention Patrick is on deployment?  SHH! Can't say where but he's "out there" somewhere. we know (of course), but there are some people out there who search to see WHERE our boys are. So gotta keep him out of HARM'S WAY. Pray for him/his crew and his little family who miss him terribly.Should be back by Fall. Until then, we miss him but proud he is protecting our country like sooo many others in our military. Couldn't be more proud.












































No comments: