Saturday, October 20, 2012

Catchin' UP!

Carter loved looking out the airplane window! HAHA

Lauren and Becky! THey came from Dayton to see us!

I LOVE YOU, BECK!!!!

A MICKEY MOUSE BAMA SHIRT!

QUEEN MOTHER and her PRINCESS!

Becky, I would've bought you  this but it was a tad out of my price range! LOL


MY FAVORITE PICTURE!!!!!! FIRST ENCOUNTER with a character!

IF THE HAT FITS...........!


The pregnant girl craves MM ice cream!

Should I buy a PINK Minnie  for the baby??? Better not, it might be a boy!

WHO CAN RESIST THIS FACE?!

Of course, Katie had him dressed each day in a Mickey Mouse themed outfit. He looked adorable.

"NO NO NO!" hahahahahha

Goofy signing Carter's Autograph book GranJan made him!

SEE! I told you, he LIKED Donald! WHOO HOO! 

We all thought Minnie was the SWEETEST Character! She stayed at our table a LONG time! She was so sweet! Right, Carter????

Jon and GranJan liked Minnie, too!

Can't believe it's been so long since I've blogged! I have been SUPER BUSY with so much going on!!!! Trips to WDW and to ITALY and also the fun REVEAL party for Jon/Katie with their little one! (go watch the video on the post prior to see what the baby is!).....First , I'm going to catch up with WDW! Katie and Jon gave me, for Mother's Day, a trip with them to WDW! We had a GREAT time and that is when she announced, in front of Cinderella's Castle, that Carter was going to be a BIG BROTHER! (check out his shirt! LOL). So, this is the first of a few  posts on our great trip. The first few pix are at "Downtown Disney" where my dearest friend, Becky and her precious daughter, Lauren, met us ! Becky's husband, Fred, is very sick right now with cancer and having them drive over to Daytona, just to see US, made our trip. I adored Becky in high school and even more so now. I don't believe there is a sweeter girl on the planet. Of COURSE, she brought Carter gifts. *Becky, if you are reading this, I love you and we are always praying for Fred and you and Lauren. THANK YOU AGAIN for coming to see us!...The next few are just some of my favs. (Carter FREAKING out over the characters. EXCEPT Donald Duck who he liked! HAHA! Finally, after almost a week, he got to where he liked them!). I'm not  putting them in "order". Just some posting some of my favs over the next few days! (I could post WDW pix for DAYS! HAHA_
Then, after I finish a few days worth of WDW, I'll TRY and post LOTS Of ITALY. Those will take awhile! HAHA! ....So much excitement and fun this summer in the FRY HOUSE!....But first-----HERE'S MICKEY!

No comments: