Saturday, May 12, 2012

(Lots of)Sugar and (a little of Spice) and EVERYTHING nice!



































Someone wrote under a group of pictures this morning that I had posted on FB, "you are blessed in so many ways". Wow, that really hit home , especially that someone else noticed. I am truly that. And so today, I'm going to give even more thanks to the Giver......Here's yet another blessing God has given our family. Little Blakely Elizabeth Fry---daughter of Charles and Rachel and our youngest grand-daughter who is 2 years old. Tiny and so petite, she is like her mama!... As I write, I hear her chattering in the crib upstairs as she is waking up. She's not crying, she's making the sweetest little sounds --guess she is talking to the angels. Here are some pix of our little Miss B.

No comments: