Wednesday, October 20, 2010

TA DA!!!!! My new blog has begun!

HEY EVERYONE! Hope you made it here with no problems! I kept trying to different blogs  such as, "Wordpress" and "Live Journal" but neither of them was a fit. So, I decided to stick with BLOGGER but change things up a bit! Like the name!!! LOL!!!! I need my "BLOG FAIRY" to come and help choose colors for me, etc. (KATIE, are you listening???) ! I am going to work on the blog later on tonight with more pix from our trip and try and catch everyone up to date on the FRYS/HORNES AND CULLENS! ....Thank you for coming and joining me on my new blog! I could have kept the old one but would have been charged $ for more space so decided to just start fresh with lots of space for pix! I still am having a few problems loading pix but I believe it is more of a maintenance problem, we'll see! If so, back to the drawing board! LOL!....I MISSED YALL! Glad you're back!!! And I hope you're glad I am! LOL! Hopefully I'll be back tonight with pix, etc.....
HUGS

2 comments:

Catching up with the Cullens said...

Blog looks great. Wonder who did it for you?!?!?

JaniceFry said...

Gosh, that BLOG DESIGN FAIRY is really GREAT! (and fast!) LOVE IT! ;)