Sunday, January 27, 2013

ITALY!!!!!!!!! Starting with Rome.....

Terry and I were so blessed to be able to take a "trip of a lifetime"--a trip to ITALY. We were asked by our good friends, the Heaths, one day about a year and a half ago, "Would yall like to go to Italy with us?" It took a HALF A SECOND to respond! HAHAHA...I have sooooooo many pictures of our trip to Italy! (don't ask!). There is no way way to post them all, if I tried, I would be 100 years old before I finished! Having said that, I am trying to post some of my FAVORITES. I will have to do several posts so bear with me. I'll start off with some of our first couple of days in Rome.....
 We went last September and  I still am thinking about the fun we had/the things we saw/the things we did/the food we ate/the wine we drank and just the excitement of going somewhere you've never been before and loving every minute! If we hadn't gone with our dear friends, Don/Yvette, it wouldn't have been half as much fun! What great traveling companions! THE BEST! In fact, we had so much fun together we are already planning our NEXT adventure/trip with them. Just trying to decide where we're going and WHERE!!!!!...
FYI, see if you recognize some of the key places!!!(*the pictures looking thro the keyhole on the door is the MOST amazing thing! you can see all the way to the Vatican!... Next post will be our VATICAN pictures which are simply breathtaking!
 CIAO!!!!






















































































































No comments: